Sunday 28 December 2014

Central Park Trees by Margaret Bobb


Spring Reflections Of Manhattan In Central Park

I captured this image in the spring of 2011 during my art workshop in NYC.


Twisted Cherry Tree In Central Park

The cherry trees were in full-bloom during my stay in manhattan. I captured this image in Central Park on the first day of Lillian Kennedy's Art Workshop in April, 2011.



The Most Beautiful Cherry Tree

The sun came out as we reached this beautiful old cherry tree in Central Park. It was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. I sat down on the sidewalk and did a little plein air study of this tree during my Awesome Art Adventure in the spring of 2011 during Lillian Kennedy's workshop.


 Cherry blossom - Wikipedia

 Margaret's New York City Photos - Gallery








Longmont, CO - United States




No comments:

Post a Comment